Our Community Involvement | Probate Attorney Clear Lake
- Board of Director of the Small Business Development Center.
- Board of Director and Vice President of Hospice Care Team, Inc.
- Vice-President of Council of Business Women.
- Member of Clear Lake Economic Development Foundation (International Committee).
- Clear Lake and League City Chambers of Commerce (Speaker and Education Committee).
- Jr. Achievement, Volunteer, at Clear Creek High School and Clear Lake High School.
- Business Network International (BNI).
- Volunteered at Christus St. John Hospital, Nassau Bay, Texas.
- Trainer for Southwest Volunteer Corporation, Clear Lake, Texas.
- Camp Counselor and Project Team Member at Camp Mosaic, children’s camp, Houston, Texas.
- Partnerships in Action Golf Tournament, Sugar Land, Texas.
Public Speaking on topics of Corporate, Real Estate, and Franchise Law:
- Published 8 series on real estate and corporate law, Citizen Newspaper and Friendswood Journal.
- Published Conference speaker, “Drafting and Negotiation Commercial Leases,” National Business Institute, Houston, Texas. Approved by the state Bar of Texas for 1 hour credit of continuing education.
- Conference Speaker, “Top Ten Things to Know About Buying a Franchise,” Franchise Trade Show, Astrohall Houston, Texas.
Public Speaking on Topics of Wills, Trusts, Probate, Estate Administration:
- “Wills and Trusts,” AARP, Clear Lake, Texas.
- “Top Ten Things to Know About Wills and Probate,” Senior Friends, Clear Lake, Texas.
- “Wills and Trusts,” local Parkinson Society, Clear Lake, Texas.
- “Wills and Estates,” local Texas A&M Mother’s Club, Clear Lake, Texas.
- “Everything You Wanted to Know About Wills and Probate But Were Afraid to Ask,” hosted by Merrill Lynch, Clear Lake, Texas.
- “Powers of Attorney and Directives,” Bay Area Networking Forum, Hosted by the Terrace Assisted Living Center, Clear Lake Texas.
- “Wills and Trusts,” Jack & Jill of America, Inc., Houston, Texas.
- Published speaker, open Panel Discussion, “Family Limited Partnerships,” approved for 2 hours of continuing education by the State Bar of Texas, Sponsored by Smith Barney, Clear Lake, Texas.
Contact Our Probate Attorney Clear Lake
Speak with one of our experienced Probate Attorney Clear Lake today! Call us at 281-486-4737 and we will discuss the details of your case and provide you with the legal care and representation that you deserve!