Clear Lake Estate Planning Lawyer | Practice Areas
Our Clear Lake Estate Planning Lawyers have breadth and depth of experience in these areas of law: Wills and Trusts, Residential and Commercial Real Estate Law, Business Law, and Probate of Estates. Because of its 25+ years of experience, Badeaux and Associates can provide sound legal advice and give individual attention in an efficient and cost effective manner.
The firm’s policy is to make a Clear Lake Estate Planning Lawyer readily available to answer your telephone calls to discuss your requests, questions and concerns. The firm’s philosophy is that communication between attorneys and clients is fundamental in implementing a successful strategy to accomplish the clients’ desired objectives.
What We Offer Individuals
Our Clear Lake Estate Planning Lawyers believe that each and every client, whether large or small, should receive the individual attention and thorough advice they deserve.
- Wills and Trusts
- For couples, singles and second marriages
- Family Limited Partnerships
- For reduction of estate tax and creditor protection
- Probate (Implementation of the Will)
- Executor appointment
- Letters Testamentary
- Asset distribution
- Harris, Galveston and Brazoria counties
- Purchase or sell of home
- House closings
- Loan documentation preparation
- For sale by owner documentation
- Business start ups
- LLC’s, Sub S corporations
- Business planning
What We Offer Business Owners
Our Clear Lake Estate Planning Lawyers have extensive experience in understanding the unique complexities of business owners, their concerns and demands. Badeaux and Associates has represented business owners in Clear Lake city, Pasadena, League City, Kemah and surrounding areas in the industries of light manufacturing, computer software and hardware, NASA contractors, real estate development, inventions, vast array of retail operations, and franchises. Ms. Badeaux was a board of director of the Small Business Development Center.
- Limited Liability Companies
- Business start ups
- Buyouts among owners
- Closely held business
- Partnership law
- Sub S Corporations
- Buying or selling a company, equipment, business assets, real estate, or shares
- Business enterprises
- Business planning
- Family Businesses
- Operating Agreements
- Non Disclosure Agreements
- Non Compete Agreements
- Nasa Contracts
- Franchise review
- Uniform offering curricular
- Territory Agreements
- Strip center documents
- Undeveloped land transactions
- Easement issues
- Title issues
- Commercial Landlord Tenant leases
- Complex Wills if necessary
- Coordination of multiple or unrelated beneficiaries
- Transfer of company ownership at death
- Planning for beneficiaries of business vs. personal assets
- Disposition of commercial real estate at death
- Probating the Will
What Makes Our Clear Lake Estate Planning Lawyers Unique?
The senior partner’s, Badeaux’s, prior work experience and volunteer work have given her keen insight, which is unique from other attorneys and law firms. Ms. Badeaux adds her wealth of knowledge to her firm’s extensive legal experience. For example, for 3 years, in the mid 1980’s, Joanne Badeaux worked for law firms in Houston, Texas on large, complex commercial real estate transactions. These transactions involved the same types of issues and documents the firm generates daily such as real estate contracts, trusts, and LLC’s for its clients in Clear Lake City, League City, Pasadena, and surrounding areas.
With her prior Houston law firm experience in real estate and business law, combined with her subsequent co-counsel relationship with an attorney board certified in estate planning and tax, Badeaux is equally experienced in real estate law, business law, and wills and trusts. Real estate, wills and trusts, and business law touch most clients in their lives. The three areas of law overlap and dovetail, therefore Badeaux and Associates is an one-stop shop for their clients as the issues arise in their lives.
Representative Client Facts Are:
- Individuals buying or selling a home for their growing family, who also needs wills and trusts in which to appoint guardians for their children.
- Business owners in manufacturing, retail or real estate who owns or leases commercial real estate, and who needs complex estate planning to save estate taxes and coordinate multiple beneficiaries.
Even though the clients’ facts seem complex or confusing to them, Badeaux and Associates can achieve the clients’ goals in an orderly, seamless manner.